Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Game Night BLUFFANEER DICE GAME

During Covid my family has decided to have game night once a week. This bring the family together and give us something to do as a family. Each week we have one person choose the game they want to play with the family. This week we were able to try a new game out called Bluffaneer Dice Game. 

The goal of the game is to roll the bone dice and steal coins from your mates to become the craftiest Bluffaneer on the high seas. A little bit about the game:

The legend of the Bluffaneer was thought to be lost at the bottom of the deep, dark sea. It was a tale of a rowdy pirate crew who plundered gold far and wide. With treasure in short supply, they devised a game of chance to rob your riches and grab your gold, and the Bluffaneer was born! Roll the bone dice and bluff your way through each round on your quest to steal the most treasure. Yarrrrr!


My kids really enjoyed this game. This game is recommend for kids over the age of ten. Both kids seemed to catch on quickly on playing this game. They like how they can steal treasure and win. I would recommend checking this game out for your next game night.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...