Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Lotus Sustainable's

Lotus Trolley Bag - Original Colors - Trolley bags, lotus bags, grocery cart bags, lotus trolley bag, trolly bags, trolley bag, reusable bags, washable bags, Lotus Sustainables, bag system
I know when I go grocery shopping I wish I was a little more organized. I know I wish I had a section for fruits, meats, non food items and ect. Well when I was introduced Lotus Sustainable's  they had products that would give options when I was at the store and at home.

The first product that they offered was their Lotus Trolley Bag. The colors of the different pockets are purple. light blue, blue and yellow. This is a must have for every grocery shopping. This bag will help you save time and help you stay organized. This also helps the environment. On average the American family will use 1500 bags each year. 

This trolley bag has 4 eco friendly bags that you can fit your groceries in. Each one is pretty large and is insulated. Which is nice that will help keep items cold that needs to be cold. The bag has special pockets fore eggs and wines. Each bag can handle over 50 ibs. The totes also have double stitching to make it durable. When I first looked the bags, I was wondering if this was machine washable? I know going to the store with all those unwanted germs. All you have to do remove the rods.  This also has detachable velcro where you can use them separately. 
Lotus Produce Bags - Set of 9 - Lotus Trolley Bag - Original Colors - Trolley bags, lotus bags, grocery cart bags, lotus trolley bag, trolly bags, trolley bag, reusable bags, washable bags, Lotus Sustainables, bag system, grocery shopping system, reusable grocery bag, reusable, sustainable

The next product that they have to offer is their reusable produce bags. We received a set of these bags. They came in a set of three. The come in three different sizes. They offer small, medium and large. We received one of each size. These bags are BPA-free and food safe. What is nice is that they have drawstring with beaded closure. These are great after using them a few times you can throw them in the wash and they will be good as new. I like using these bags for my fruits and vegetables. They fit in perfects and they keep them fresh. 

I was quite impressed with the products that they had to offer. I was impressed with the produce bags and the different sizes that they have to offer. I was really impressed with the trolley bags. I love the concept where you can bring this in the grocery store and put it in your cart. It east to use. The bags can help keep your bags organized and can hold up to 50 pounds. If you want to know more information about these products you can check out the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...