Saturday, February 6, 2021

Gardening Guide Hohbee



When it comes to gardening it can be hard at times. I like to have plants in my home, but it seems like I have the problem of forgetting to water them and killing them. I always wished there was something out there that could help me with my plants, so I didn't kill them. When I heard about Hohbee and their easy pot. I knew that I had to see what its all about.

When it arrived it came in a set. I believe that it was shipped from amazon which was a little disappointing due  to packaging. The product wasn't damaged and I was grateful for that. I will not hold the shipping or packaging against the company.

This comes with a container where you will put a water in the bottom. Them it come with soil and you will have to put your plant in the soil. There is a wick base that will soak up the water to your plant. It will get enough water that it needs. 

The benefits of this set is that it self watering system. No watering is required which is nice. You can use this system in a office setting, living room, classroom or more. Its easy maintenance and convenient to change plants. This would make a great gift for someone who loves gardening or love plants and thinks they only kill them. If you want to find more information on this product I would recommend checking the link below.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...