Thursday, February 18, 2021

Health and Beauty Colab

I know when we are running late for work, we need an alternative for our hair. I know sometimes I don't have time washing it in the morning and I have the product that works well for me. Colab is a dry shampoo that works wonders on your hair. 

We received a can of their Colab Dry Shampoo Original. They have two sizes for this this can the original size and the supersize can. This Dry shampoo gives your hair that instant chic fix with effortlessly cool vibe and a sophisticated bergamot and rose scent. This has an amazing formula that is effectively absorbs oil and instantly refreshes roots with and invisible, lightweight finish. Hair feel clean, soft beautifully fragrance. 

Overnight Renew COLAB Dry Shampoo can

Then we got to try their new product which is the COLAB overnight Renew and it is an innovative new formula that works whilst you are sleeping. This helps renew, refresh and care for your hair and scalp. You will find notes of amber and tonka and a hint of eucalyptus and lavender essentials oils. This is soft on your hair and calming scent that will leave you relaxed and having a good night sleep.

The new overnight Renew shampoo is enriched with pink clay, this incredible new formula. This formula effectively absorbs oil but also provides and amazing overnight detox for your hair. It also treats your scalp, enriched with ingredients to conditions and care. 

What I also like about this set that it came with a night mask. It wasn't one of those flimsy mask at all. It was very comfortable and I could actually wear it all night. Overall I love the COLAB products and they are always great to have on hand when you need them. You can find this collection at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...