Friday, February 12, 2021

Pet Round-up Lowcountry Pet specialties


Do you like going out for walks with your pets? I know that I do when it gets warmer outside. I know there are times we even go on picnics and take the dogs. I know sometimes it can be a pain in the butt when transporting dog supplies. Well recently I connected with a company called Lowcountry Pet Specialities. They offer a product that every pet owner needs for their pets. It called Mobowl and it a pet water bowl that you can take everywhere. 

Lucy and Penny were excited to be able to try one out. We received two to try out and they each got their own. You are able to choose just a bowl or your able to get the bowl and the pouch together. The pouch is where you can place the bowl. What is nice about this pet bowl is that you can take it anywhere. It's flexible, foldable and pocket friendly. This bowl is convenient and is 4" inch diameter bowl and holds two cups of water. If you wanted to use the bowl for food that would work also. 

This would be a great item to have on hand if you have a pet. This fits perfectly in your pocket for on the go. If you are going out running with your pet, at a park, or on the go this will come in handy. I know sometimes for me it a pain to bring their food and water bowels with them. This fits in my pocket and does not take up much space. If you would like to find more information about this bowl you can find it at the link below.

Lowcountry Pet Supplies







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post and this blog is very good. You have good knowledge on this. This post really impressed me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us. Dog Bowls

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...