Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentine's Day Coffee Round-up Coffee Chicks Company

The Skier Chick Blend

I know as a mom that you have to have that cup of coffee in the morning. If you are looking for a Valentine's Day gift for mom. I would recommend taking a look at Coffee Chicks Company for the perfect gift. When I took a look at their website. The first thing that I noticed was the cute pink bags with the chick on it. There was different themes on the bag which made it unique. 

I received a bag of their Skier Chick and this comes in a 12 oz bag. On the front there is a cute chick that is holding skies. I also love how there is a cute hat on top of the chick. This coffee can come ground or whole bean. On the back of the package their is a short paragraph that I wanted to share with you. All of our Coffee Chicks blends are the creation of a community of active chicks who love to connect empower, and encourage women to adventure and awaken their super chick.

Coffee Chick Company is a women owned business and supporting women growers around the world. This blend a coffee is a Medium Dar Roast. This is one of my all time favorites and the blend taste amazing! The beans are from Rwandan, Kenyan AA, Guatelmalan. I also like how this coffee is roasted in small batches which makes it even better. 

I was quite impressed with the quality of blend. It was one of the better medium roast coffees that I had in awhile. I love the story behind the coffee and love that its women owned. This would make a great gift for mom, a boss babe or girlfriend. I would recommend taking a peek at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...