Sunday, February 7, 2021

Household Items Unshrink it

Unshrinkit Solution

When you are doing laundry have you ever made the mistake and shrank your favorite sweater? I know that I have in the past and was upset about it. Well know I learned about a product that will help you reverse that and save your favorite sweater that you shrunk. 

I found a product called unshrink it. This is a solution to help unshrink your garments. I will let you know right off the bat that you have to follow the instructions carefully that are listed on the back for this solution to work. What is amazing about this solution is that it can unshrink up to 4 garments at a time! How amazing is that? What type of garments does this product work on? It works with: Cashmere, Merino, Wool Blends, Angora, and Lambswool. This can also unshrinks sweaters, hat, gloves, blankets, scarfs, shirts, dresses, sock and more. 

The scent to this product is Fresh Linen Scent and it smells amazing. Don't worry this product is color safe, hand safe and sweater safe. I did get some of this product on my hand and it did not irritate it in anyway. Although there is a warning that it could irritate your eyes if it gotten into them. That is a given any chemical would irritate the eyes. I was amazed that this product will bring back the fibers to the original size and safe you your sweaters and other garments. If you want to find this product and want to know where to purchase a bottle. Click the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...