Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentine's Day Dinner at home round-up Chikapea Pasta

Linguine (6 Pack)
Are you having Valentine's Dinner at home this year. I have heard recently that will be a popular theme this year. Due to Covid and different states going out to eat is not an option. What better way to have a cozy Valentine's Day is to have dinner in. If you were looking for dinner ideas to have on Valentine's Day, I would recommend Italian dinner. You can never go wrong with pasta dishes.

Spirals (6 Pack)
If you decide to make a pasta dish for Valentine's Day. I would recommend checking out Chickaapea Pasta. They are an organic pasta noodle and they have a variety of different pastas. This will give you a variety of different noodles that you can be creative with your cooking.

The first option of noodle that they have to offer is their linguine noodle. On their website you can buy a 6 pack if you are interested. The second option of noodle is their shells. You could make several dishes with this noodle. The last option that we took a look at was their spiral noodles. This could go well with pasta or even goulash. There are many different dish options available with these noodles. 

Each pack of noodles has 23 grams of protein in each package. it has 11 grams of fiber and high in iron and b vitamins. Chickapea pasta is organic, gluten free and non GMO, vegan/vegetarian and kosher. When we gave this pasta a try it was easy to make. The pasta was delicious and had great texture. What is great that there is nothing added. Made from organic Chickpeas and Lentils. 

I will admit I never thought about this brand pasta before. Then I tried it and it amazing and healthier for you. This would great for Valentine's Day. The variety of pastas that they offer on their website would give you many options for your meal. I would highly recommend checking out there website. You can find the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...