Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Valentine's Day Health and Beauty Round-up Kilali Cosmetics

Adeola Matte Lip Stain
Are you looking for that special lip stain for Valentine's Day? I know when going out with that special date, it's important to have that special lip stain for that date. Recently I was connected with a special company called Kilali lip stain. I was excited that I was able to take a look at several of their lip stains.

Dahomey Matte Lip Stain
The first lip stain that we took a look at was Dare. This color is a beautiful purple shade. This lip stain is in their matte lip stain collection. I personally love this color. Although i'm not sure I can pull it off, it definitely in the top five favorite colors. This lip stain is perfect for the boss chick suitable for work. This lip stain is also amazing if you are going out on a Friday night. This is definitely a bold color and amazing. It time to step it up with this color.

Dare Matte Lip Stain
The next lip stain that we took a look at was their Dahomey. If you are a fan of red lip stain. Then this lip stain is the perfect match for you. This lip stain is perfect for work that will help you get that confident look that you are looking for. This lip stain goes on smooth and looks amazing. This lip stain would also make a great color if you are planning on going out on the town. 


Nile Matte Lip Stain
The next color that we took a look at was their Adeloa. If you are looking for more of a nude color to wear, than this lip stain is a match for you. This color fits my comfort zone. This lip stain is nude with a pink undertone to it. What is unique about this lip stain that it smells like chocolate. I have this lip stain in my purse because this lip stain is suitable for all day.

The next color that we took a look at was Nile lip stain. This lip stain is a sheer pink shade guaranteed to last for over 18 hours. I thought that was amazing. This lip stain is named after River Nile. this named after the longest river in Africa.  I personally love this shade. I would say this is my second favorite from this brand. 

The last lip stain that we took a look at was Neferitit Matte Lip Stain. I love this stain because it gives a bold statement. If you only read the name you could tell that this is a bold statement. This is a bold red shade of their matte lip stain collection. This shade is named after Queen Nefertitit of Egypt. This is definitely a boss shade. 

I was highly impressed with the quality of the lip stains. I have used a lot of lip stains in the past and these are amazing. The price is amazing for the quality of the product. When you apply the lip stains they don't smear. They also last a long time without having to touch up or reapply. If you are looking for an amazing shade for Valentine's Day I would recommend taking a peek and see what they have to offer at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...