Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Day for Kids Iron Flask

32 Oz Narrow Mouth Water Bottle with Straw Lid Narrow Mouth Water Bottles Iron Flask Bubble Gum
I know that spring is coming and sports are starting to happen again. I know that cheerleading for my daughter is starting a new season. It's important that kids have the proper hydration. If you have a daughter who is in cheer like I do and trying to come up with a Valentine's Day gift. Iron Flask is the perfect option for your kiddos Valentine's Day Gift. 

My daughter was over the top when she received her Iron Flask in the mail. When she opened it and took a look at it she asked me on how they knew her two favorite colors. I know it was by chance, but she was super excited and loved the blend of the two colors. She could not wait to use this water bottle at cheer and other outings. Now that she saw this water bottle she wants to take it everywhere she goes. 

This Iron Flask water bottle is made of 18/8 stainless steel that is 100% BPA Free. What is nice about this bottle will keep your drink cold and hot for many hours. Which is amazing. My daughter from time to time will bring this to school with. What is a huge plus with this water bottle is that it will never sweat. I always hated when I had my water bottle and you could feel the moisture on the outside. This bottle is also leak proof. I tried tipping it upside down and nothing would come out of it. This bottle is also unique because it comes with three different lids. It comes with a straw lid, flip lid and a handle lid. 

They have a wide variety of different water bottles that they offer one their website. I am a huge fan of Bubble Gum color. It's a fun color for kids and they will absolutely want to bring this to school or anywhere they go. You can find this one and other water bottles on their website below.

Iron Flask Water Bottle




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...