Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Ojiman Nails

This Nail Tech in a Box Deluxe with Gel Polish brings me back to the days when I was in High School. I used to be a Nail Tech student. I learned how to do all king of nails. Gel nails have always been one of my favorites to do. Gel Nail Polish may seem overwhelming at first, but when you do it a few times it get easier. 

I was introduced to Ojima Nails and they offered a Nail Tech in a Box Deluxe with Gel Polish Kit. I was quite impressed when it arrived. It was in a nice box wrapped with red tissue paper. I couldn't wait to se the goodies that were inside. They had everything you need for that special manicure. 

What you will find inside first the Sun Portable UV/LED nail lamp. This is the most important product in the box. Without this you will not be able to cure your gel nails. This UV/LED nail lamp does not come with a wall charger. We also received the Ojima Nail Base and Top Base Gel. Then we received three color gels. We received white, Crystal Red and Spring Pastel Pink. All three colors are amazing for Valentines Day. Then there was two nail files 100/180 grit. This help buff the nail before you put the nail gel polish on your nails. This kit also comes with a stainless steel cuticle pusher, nail cleaning brush and nail cleanser and dehydrator. 

This set was a lot of fun. My daughter is a huge fan of getting her nails done and this kit lets us spend time together. Since I know how to do this kit and how to cure the nails. I can help her with her manicure to make sure she does it right and does not burn her nails. The instructions are easy to follow. This kits will give you salon style nails at home. If you want to fine more information about their products you can click the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...