Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Valentine's Day kid round-up Welch's


Are you looking for something to give your kiddo for Valentine's Day? I know as a parent it can be a tough decision. There are so many choices out there that you can get your kiddos. If you are looking for something that is not chocolate I have a great product for you. Welch's is offering a heart shaped fruit snack Valentine box. 

Welch's Fruit Snacks is offering a Personalized Valentine's Day heart shaped box which contains 3 pouches of mixed fruit in each heart.

My daughter was excited when the box came in the mail. She had to try them right away. She kept asking for more fruit packages. When she had a package she told me that they tasted really good. I really like how the packaging was heart shaped and you could put a custom message if you would like. I really enjoyed having this option because it delicious fruit snack where fruit is the 1st ingredient. This is also made with real fruit and a good source of vitamins A, C and E. 

This would make a great gift for your kiddos. I love that there is an option where you can purchase a heart shape valentine with fruit snacks instead of chocolate. If you want to find more information or purchase one for your special Valentine you can find the link below.

Welch's  






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...