Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Valentine's Day Health and Beauty Round-up Number4 Hear Your Hair Box

Mockup_AdventBox_Dist-Image3
One of my favorite hair companies is Number4 Haircare. I have tried them over the years and they have never made a product that I don't like. Recently Number4 Haircare came out with a cool new Heart Your Hair Box. This is perfect to gift your Valentine this Valentine's Day.

This Heart Your Hair Box is a limited edition treasure trove features a 12 days of irresistible beauty surprises. When I hear about this box I was super stoked. I have always like companies that offer boxes like this. It not only give you amazing samples/products, you get to try something new. In this box you will receive Number 4's best selling hair care products. You will not know what it is until you open the door to reveal what is behind it. 

If you want to spoil your Valentine this year this package is the perfect way to go. This will help give your Valentine the perfect hair they always wanted. What you will find in this package is 1.5 oz of hydrating shampoo, hydrating conditioner, Fleurs De Temps Body Lotions, and Reconstructing Masque. Then you will find Super Comb Prep and Protect in a 1.45 oz bottle, Smoothing Balm, and Non Aerosol Hair Spray. Then you will find packets portions of Clarifying Shampoo, Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil, Support Solution, Volumizing Shampoo, and Blow Dry Lotion.

This would make the perfect Valentine's Day gift for your Valentine's. I know if my valentine gave me this I would absolutely love it. This comes with a whole bunch of product that you can try for the first time. If you would like to know more about this box you can check the link out below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...