Thursday, February 11, 2021

Valentine's Day Pretty Fab Nails

Image may contain: text that says 'PRETTY FAB NAILS nail polish wraps 10-FREE VEGAN NON-TOXIC EASY TO USE'
Are you having a dinner out this year or having a dinner at home for Valentine's Day? I know this year I'm going to pamper myself at home. I usually go and get a mani and pedi for Valentine's Day. This year I'm going to have a mani and pedi at home and use Pretty Fab Nails.

Pretty Fab Nails offers a variety of nail polish wraps on their website. They also offer nail stamps and other products. We received a set of their nail polish wraps to try. They are vegan, non toxic and easy to use. We had a cute design to try. 

What I love about nail strips at home is that you get the salon quality at home. When I go to the salon I always can smell the chemicals and that is not my thing. These nail polish wraps are easy to use and can last up to 7-10 days with proper nail prep and top coat. They come with everything you need to apply them on your nails. 

If you are looking for cute nail strips for Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day I would recommend checking out Pretty Fab Nails. They have a wide variety of nail strips that they offer for an amazing prices. They are top notch and very affordable. If you would like to see the nail polish wraps that they have to offer, check out their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...