Monday, February 1, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Emersyn Burgundy Clutch Bag

Load image into Gallery viewer, Emersyn Burgundy Clutch Bag
Are you looking for that perfect accessory for that date night for Valentine's Day? I know that I have to have that perfect handbag for that perfect outfit. Recently I was connected with a company called GNL Accessories and they have everything covered for you for you date on Valentine's Day. 

The accessories that they have to offer are amazing. The variety of handbags, clutches, wallets and more. I was able to take a look at one of their bags that they have to offer and it just goes amazing with any outfit and for Valentine's Day. I was able to take a look at their Emersyn Burgundy Clutch Bat. This is unique and breathtaking when I took it out of the box. 

This is a breath taking clutch that has a lot of detail and looks amazing. In my opinion to me it almost looks medieval times. I know when I showed my daughter she loved the front front with the lace up fold over. This is design is considered vintage and modern. I also love the burgundy color of the clutch. What is unique that the fabric is cork fabric. 

The inside of the purse is durable and it fits everything that you will need when you are going out on your date. What I learned about the lining in the purse is that its made from recycled plastic bottles. I honestly have never heard of that before, but I thought it was really unique. 

I would highly recommend if you are looking for that perfect accessory I would recommend checking out GNL Accessories. They have everything you are looking for. I personally think that their products are fresh and unique. They will also go with any outfit or look that you are going for. You can check this clutch out or their other products at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...