Monday, February 1, 2021

Lip Gloss Guide KISS Glam Shine Vita Lip Gloss


I know when it comes to my lip glosses I will admit I'm very picky. I'm always try new lip glosses that are out there to find the perfect one for me. The only problem that I'm having recently that I'm falling in love with more glosses and have to have them all. Recently I was able to try KISS Glam Shine Vita Lip Gloss. Let me tell you that I was absolutely stoked to be able to try this gloss out. 

When you check this gloss out on amazon. You will notice that they have different shades that you can choose from. I received the nude gloss to take a look at. What is nice about this lip balm is that it's not sticky after applying. That is one of the factors for me if I like the lip gloss or not. If it's sticky I usually end up giving it to my daughter to mess around with. This is not sticky and has a sheer finish that provides a mirror like shine. The applicator is amazing and applies great. It not one of the small one that you usually see and have to apply several times to get that pop your looking for. This lip gloss is also infused with mango seed oil for soothing and hydrating your lips. This will give you the hydration and shine your looking for. I would highly recommend adding this Nude Kiss Glam Shine Vita Lip Gloss to your collection. You can follow the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...