Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Cleaning Guide 2021 Oxi Clean Stain Remover

OxiClean On the Go Stain Remover Pen, 3 ct image 1 of 2
Are there times that you get something on your clothes when you are out and about? I know sometimes when I go out to eat and I get that stain and start to freak out. Well Oxi Clean make a product called Oxi Clean on the go and it helps get those unwanted stains out of your clothes. 

These pens are amazing to have on hand. You can put them in your purse for on the go. When you have an accident you can just take it out of your purse and use it and fight that stain. 

This OxiClean on the go stain remover can get common stains out like makeup, lipstick, chocolate, spaghetti, soy sauce and a lot more. This pen is great to use on most fabrics. This does not have bleach in this pen. This has a scrubber tip. It uniquely designed applicator that will fight stains. This will help get stains out and not damage your clothing. It easy to use. You need to put something behind the stain and use the pen on other side to get the stain out. 

I would highly recommend this product to have on hand. I would even put one in your purse to have on hand when your the go. It comes in handy and I would highly recommend having one. You can find this pen at your local retail store. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...