Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Dosso Beauty


Are you for products for Mother's Day? I know this year I want to spoil my mom and give her a basket of goodies that she will use and love. I was able to connect with a company called Dosso Beauty and they offer a variety of different products. They carry hair care and beauty items. 

The first product that we took a look at from Dosso was their combo Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. This came in a cute little red bag. I'm personally a fan of Coconut scent products. Their Coconut oil Shampoo and Conditioner combo is essential to have clean hair. This combo also helps in revitalizing and moisturizing your hair. When you are using this product you will want to shampoo your hair first and rinse out and follow it by the conditioner for the best results. When I started using the shampoo I would take about a dime size amount of shampoo and rubbed in the hands and applied to the hair. Its recommended to massage the shampoo in the hair for about 3-5 minutes. It also recommend to repeat this step. 

When using the conditioner you will use this after the shampoo. I use about a quarter size of product and I gently massage it in the hair. I make sure I get it throughout the hair. Leave in the hair for 2-3  minutes. Then you will rinse the conditioner out of your hair. This was easy to rinse out and an amazing product. My hair felt amazing after this combination.

The next set that we received was one of their new arrivals. We received their Dosso Loveable Lip Duo. This comes with a lip gloss, lip liner and a sharpener. In this new collection they have four different shades that you can choose from. We received there Per My Last Email Lip Gloss and Chocolate Lip Liner.  When trying this lip gloss it went on smooth and very shiny. It did not gum together which is one of the most important factors for me. Then there is the Chocolate liner that will make the lip gloss pop out. Each set it matched perfectly together. 

Both sets of product that we took a look at are amazing. They are top notch and would highly recommend. The shampoo and conditioner combination make your hair feel new and amazing. The duo lipgloss and liner make your lip pop. I would highly recommend checking out Dosso Beauty. You can find their link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...