Sunday, March 28, 2021

David Angelo The Flex Brush


 I know when it comes to brushing my hair and my daughters hair it can be painful at times. My daughter and I have that fine/thick hair. It can tangle so easily and be a nightmare to brush. I'm always looking out for new brushes that are on the market. 

Recently I was able to connect with Angelo David and was able to try their The Flex Brush. This comes in several different colors. We received the blue brush to take a look at.

This brush can be used on curly or straight hair. What I like about this brush is that you can use it on wet or dry hair. The Flex Brush molds to the curvature of your head. This will help detangling the knotted hair and cleaning your scalp. This Flex Brush provides the perfect amount of pressure and stimulation. Which will help your scalp and not make it hurt. When running this brush through your hair it will maintain direct contact with your scalp. This will help detangle your hair and will help release knots gently rather than tearing through your hair. I have had that happen before and my scalp hurt for days. When using this brush I was pleasantly surprise that I was able to brush right through it. 

I have tried this brush several times. The handle is easy to grasp. When brushing the hair the handle doesn't hurt your hand. When brushing the hair I can at the top and all the way down without tears. Using this brush on my daughters hair saves a lot  of pain and tears. She will even brush her hair herself without having any issues. You can find this brush the link below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...