Saturday, March 20, 2021

Father's Day John Varvatos XX Artisan

When it comes to finding the perfect gift for your dad for Father's Day it can be difficult. I know for the past several years I have been getting my dad a cologne every year. One of my dads favorites is John Varvatos XX Artisan. This line of fragrance you can usually find at your local Macy's department store. 

This cologne comes in two different sizes. We received their 4.2 fl oz bottle. This fragrance is one of their newer ones in this collection. The fragrance was inspired by the celebrations of style and music, the heart and soul of the John Varvatos Brand. When my dad tried this fragrance he said it was very smooth and inviting fragrance. It also smelt fresh when spritzing it. 

The top notes that you will find in this fragrance is Bergamot and Bitter Orange. I'm a personal fan of the Bergamot. To me this a manly scent. The middle notes are Geranium, Timut Pepper and Wormwood. What I found interesting about the middle notes was Wormwood. The bottom notes are Vetiver, Cedarwood, and Musk. 

This fragrance is perfect for Father's Day. My father and son have been a fan of this fragrance line for awhile. If you are looking for a fragrance for that special man in your life. You will not be disappointment in this line. You will be able to find this collection at Macy's and the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...