Saturday, March 20, 2021

Mother's Day Vegamour

GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager
I know being a mom can be stressful sometimes and there are times that I just need a minute. It can be busy when you have kids at home and especially during covid. I know as a mom I need a me day and just relax. Recently I came across a company that can help me just do that. Recently I came across a company called VEGAMOUR and they have some unique products that I want to share with you today.

I know after a long stressful day a head massage may be something that is needed. The product that I received was their GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager. This helps give your scalp the love and care that it deserves. When I took a look a this scalp massager you will notice a series of bristles that will stimulate the scalp. By doing this it will boost the scalp health and provide a nice scalp massage. While using this massager it does help you relax and relive some built up stress. This can be used on all hair types and easy to use. Its hand held. If you have color treated-hair or bleached hair this massager can be used. You can use this massager on wet or dry hair it what you prefer.  

The next product that we took a look at was their GRO Scalp Detoxifying Serum. If you are looking for healthy hair and scalp than this is the secret ingredient that you need. This is a scalp detoxifying serum and is first fully comprehensive approach to scalp health. This is clinically tested plant and mineral actives to safely eradicate the hyper proliferation of dandruff causing fungi. What is cool is that you can see visible results within three days. This product helps gently to remove scalp build up and helps soothe scalp damage. This also helps provide a semi-permeable barrier that locks in moisture and protect the scalp. This is a great help during the winter months for me. I know that my scalp seems dryer during the winter months and more irritant. 

The last product that we took a look was their Organic Bamboo Hair Tie Set. My daughter absolutely fell in love with this hair tie set. It come with four hair ties. What is nice about this set is that they are breathable, durable fabric, and gentle on your hair while using one of their hair ties.  This set comes with 2 cream and 2 blush hair ties. It comes in a cute carrying bag. These hair ties can be used on hair types. These hair ties are a vegan alternative to silk. What I have noticed when I wear these hair ties there is less friction and I don't get as many tangles when I use these. These are lightweight and can use them at anytime. 

If you are looking to relax and do you a little spoiling your self. I would recommend checking out VEGAMOUR and the product that they have to offer. Their products help for relaxation and will help take care of your scalp needs. Their hair ties are amazing and they don't hurt while wearing them like most other hair ties do. If you want to find more of their product you can take a look at their website below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...