Sunday, March 21, 2021

Gifts for Expectant Moms Beau and Belle Littles

Beau and Belle Littles Swim Diaper, Regular Size, dark purple with mermaids, front view
Summer will be here before you know it and it will be time to go swimming. Although in other states you may be able to swim already. I know when you have littles it may be hard to find that right swim diaper or suit to put them in. I know when I took my son swimming it turned into a nightmare. When I tried to put him in anything it was either to tight or leak. I wish I had a Beau a And Belle Little back in the day. I wouldn't of had that issue. 

We were able to take a look at one of their reusable swim diapers. We took a look at their Mermaids Nageuret Premium reusable swim diaper that is adjustable for 0-3 years. This swim diaper is eco-friendly reusable baby swim diaper. These are washable and adjustable to your kiddos needs. What is nice about these swim diapers is that you will save a lot of money and get a lot of use out of them. 

I love the design of the the swim diaper. It has little mermaids all over the swim diaper and its super cute. It is waterproof, adjustable and reusable that will fit newborn through size 5. The weight recommendations are 6-36 lbs. This will helps keep any kinds of solids inside the diaper and product any accidents happening inside the pool. This swim diaper outer fabric is 100% PUL polyester. It's very easy to wash them in the washer and they come out looking brand new.

What I like about Beau and Belle Littles is that they have a variety of different swim diapers available. They're all stinking cute. I know as a parent I always wanted to dress my kiddos up with something cute. They have boy swim diapers and girl swim diapers. There is definitely something to choose from. You can take a look at their website at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...