Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cleaning Guide Momo's Secret

Simply Magic - Single 8oz

When I connect with new company and products out there. I love learning about their story. When I came across a company called Momo's Secrets, it was family story and those always intrigue me. This story came to be when a mom was her mother's house and her son was playing outside her son got dirty. He wanted his hand clean. Then Momo's Secrets came into play. You can read the whole story on their website. 

We received a bottle of there Simply Clean to take a look at. We also received a sample size that we can take anywhere. The smaller bottle is great to take with you in your purse. The Simply Magic cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes your home. The scent of this fragrance is one of my favorites and that is eucalyptus. What is neat about this product it's 100% plant based. Which makes it toxin free and safe for pets and kids. Which is nice to have around the house. I have pets and kids in the house and it always have been a concern what product I can use safely.  

What is nice is when you use this product it smells fresh and leave what you are cleaning smell amazing. I also like how they tell you exactly what is in their products. I know there are some products where ingredients are hidden. They stand up for that the customer should know what they are bringing to their homes. They state that you have the right to know because a family member may be allergic or may not want a certain ingredient in your home. I know I need products that are safe for dogs. 

This product is very simple to use. You don't have to spend a lot of time to figure out how to use it unlike some others. All you have to do is unlock, shake and spray it. You can spray this on fabrics and the air, wood furniture, kitchen counters and on your hands. You will smell like Eucalyptus. What is nice you can use this product where ever you go. 

If you are going to a natural route with cleaning supplies than I would recommend this product. This product would be great for pet owners as well. I know that I can use this product when I'm cleaning and I know it won't bother my furry friend. This also is safe for children. I know that my children are older, but it would have been great to have back when they were smaller. If you want to find more information out on their story and their products, visit the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...