Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Haircare Products Rhyme and Reason

I have a 10 year old daughter who's been very interested in hair and makeup over the past couple of months. She recently told me that she has to have the top notch shampoo and conditioners for her hair. She told me that she has watched video about shampoo and conditioners and that you have to be careful while choosing the right one. 

My daughter was excited when she was able to try a new shampoo and conditioner from Rhyme or Reason. My daughter spent a lot of time researching this product online and learning more about it. There are several different combos on their website of shampoo and conditioner. She was sent to try their Nourish and Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner. She did say that she like the label because it had purple on it and that is her favorite color. 

Nourish and Gloss comes in a 385ml bottle. This shampoo can be used on any hair type. This shampoo is 92% naturally derived and formulated fora all hair types seeking healthy, smooth and glossy finished. This shampoo is blended with coconut water that's packed full of antioxidants and essential hydration. This shampoo has Rosella flower and Hyaluronic Acid, this helps sooth and moisturizes your scalp and hair. This shampoo is free from Sulfates, Parabens, Colorants and Mineral oil.

The next product that I took a look at was their Nourish Conditioner. This is a conditioner that is great for all hair types. This helps make your hair healthy and smooth. After using this product over the next week you see healthy, smooth and glossy hair. This conditioner is blended with Coconut water that is packed full of antioxidants and essential hydration. 

My daughter said this shampoo and conditioner was very easy to use. That she could use a small amount and would lather well. She could rinse both products out of her hair well and left her hair feeling amazing. After she used the product they left her hair feeling shiny and looking great. You can find these products at the link below. 

Rhyme and Reason


 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...