Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Easter Gift Idea For Girls



Are you looking for something to give your kiddos for Easter? I know it can be hard find the right goodies put in your kiddo Easter baskets. My daughter loves putting nail polish on and a little bit of makeup. When she learned about Piggy Paint she was super excited. She was excited when she received their Funny Bunny gift set, Piggy Paint Scented and their nail polish remover.

 The first gift set that I took a look at was their Piggy Paint Natural as Mud Scented Nail Polish. When I heard about this gift set it was amazing. It was actually scented and my daughter thought that was pretty amazing. In this set they have 4 .25 oz bottles. You will get Sassy Strawberry, Papaya Party, Funky Fruit and Bossy Blueberry.

The next gift set that we took a look at was their funny bunny set. This is great for your Easter Baskets. This is a fun set that has pastel and great for easter. This set would also work for spring colors as well. This set will include .25 oz Pinkie Promise, Dragon Tears, Tutu Cool, & Sea-quin + a Flower Nail Art Pack. How fun is that?  

What I like about is Piggy Paint Nail Polish is that it safe for kids and pregnant women. This Piggy Paint is non toxic and safe for all ages. You will not find and toxic chemicals and it free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.What I love about this is that it does not smell and no chemicals in this Piggy Paint and safe for my daughter. 

Piggy Paint is easy to apply also. The first step is to prep the nails. This is by washing your hands with soap and water. Then the second step is applying the base coat. You apply the piggy paint base coat for extended wear. Then the third step is apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint, letting air dry for 60 seconds. Then step 4 blow dry the polished nails for 1 minute with the hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Then you're ready for the topcoat to apply Piggy Paint Topcoat for shine. Then you're all set and ready to go.

I love Piggy Paint for children. It's fun for them to explore without all those nasty chemicals. I hated painting my daughters nails while knowing she was ingesting those harsh chemicals. I was excited for this product to where she could wear this Piggy Paint and be safe. Also she had a lot of fun when she was applying. You can find this set and other sets at the link below.

Piggy Paint






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...