Saturday, March 6, 2021

Health and Beauty Lash Stuff

I know recently eye lashes and magnetic eye lashes have been popular. To be honest I haven't tried them yet. Although I have been interested in trying fake eyelashes and magnetic eye lashes to see what they are all about. To be honest I didn't even know where to start. Recently I was introduced to a company called Lash stuff and they were able to help me get started and guided me in the right direction. 

We received a box full of products to start us on a journey and be able to give us amazing lashes. In our Lash Stuff box we received Magnetic Silk Strip Lashes, Silk Strip Lashes, Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum and False Strip Eyelash Glue. 

The first product that was in our Lash Stuff box was their Magnetic Silk Strip Lash Set M1001. These lashes are 100% silk magnetic strip eyelashes. When you put these on they feel very light and comfortable. At first when I applied them they thought they would be heavy, but was surprised that they were very light and I barely noticed them on my lashes. In our
set we received 1 pair of magnetic strips eyelashes and 1 magnetic eyeliner and 1 applicator. What is nice that you can use this set over and over after being applied. What is nice is that you will be able to get  several uses with these lashes. 

What is great is that they lashes are easy to use. I was nervous on applying these lashes, but they were super easy. All you have to do is apply the magnetic eyeliner on the lash line and wait until dry. Then you trim the magnetic strip eyelash as needed and apply the magnetic strip eyelash on the lash line. 

The second product that we took out of our Lash Stuff is their Silk Strip Eyelashes Set 1001. These lashes are light and comfortable also. These eyelashes are made of 100% silk and come with a clear band. The material provides a light fluffy feel that makes them very comfortable. These eyelashes look natural while wearing them. They add volume and length to your eyelashes. People will never notice that you have lashes on because they look natural. They are very easy to apply. What is amazing is that you can wear these up to 20 times. In this set the glue is not included, so you will have to buy their eyelash glue separate. 

Lash Stuff Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum
The last product that we took out of our Lash Stuff box was their Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum. This serum is formulated with premium combination of Panthenol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4 and Amino Acids. This is top notch serum that will help your eyelashes and eyebrows grow. They will also help your lashes look healthier, longer and fuller. I was quite impressed after trying this serum for a few weeks. This product is compatible with eyelash extensions. To get the full effect of this product I would recommend using it for 6-8 weeks. This product is good for about 5 month use.

I was quite impressed with their quality of products. It was nice to get Lash Stuff box and was able to try them. I will admit I had anxiety of trying to put them on and do it right. Although checking out their website and videos help me feel more confident. I was able to have amazing eyelashes and feel confident. If you want to check out their different lashes and products you can check the link out below. 




 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your work and the way in which you have shared this article here about Lash. It is a beneficial and helpful article for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.
    Lash Plus Pre-Treatment For Eyelash Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very delightful article that you have shared here. Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. yumi lash lift singapore Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one awesome blog article. Really thank you! Will read on...https://www.smore.com/n8dgc-c-curl-rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salons likewise offer a portion of their administrations, for example, hair styling and make-up administrations during occasions like weddings.nail salon near me

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...