Friday, March 5, 2021

Valentine's Day Bellefix

Are you looking for cute hair accessories for your Valentine's Date? I have the perfect company that you can find almost everything you are looking for. Bellefix has everything you can imagine. They have hair ties, hair bands and more. They have a variety of different collations that they offer. They are always there to have the newest and stylish products on the market. 
BelleSPORT Wide Headwrap - Hot Pink & Orange

I'm excited to share with some of their newer products with you. The first product that we took out of the box was their Bellesport wide head wrap that is hot pink and orange. My daughter instantly fell in love with the colors. This headband is perfect for your workout. It gives you full coverage while working out. It extra wide head wrap is sweat wicking with 360 degree stretch for a snug fit.
BelleSPORT 1" Headwrap Set - Black & Grey Spacedye


The next product that we took out of the box was their BelleSPORT 1" Headwrap Set. This set come in Black and Grey Spacedye. My daughter loves these for going out. She loves both the black and grey. These quickly hold back those loose ends that you dread about. I know my daughter hates those loose ends and flyaways. This headband is perfect for those and they also make you look amazing with any outfit. 

BelleSPORT Specialty Hair Tie Set - Hot Pink & Orange
The next product that we took out of the box was their BelleSPORT Scrunchie set that comes in hot pink and orange. These are the greatest sport hair tie set there is. This hair set are elastic and includes both sweat wicking skinny scrunchies and extra wide 3x braided elastic for extra hold. My daughter loved the bright colors although pink is her favorite color. They were easy to use and she absolutely loved them. 
BelleSPORT Specialty Hair Tie Set - Black

The next product that we took out of the box was their BelleSPORT speciality hair tie set black and grey spacedye. This is just like the hot pink and orange set above. I like this set because you can wear this anywhere or even out for date night. I love the black and grey set. I like wearing these when I go to work. 

BelleSPORT Twist Headwrap - Hot Pink & Orange
The next set we took a look at was their BelleSPORT Twit Headwrap hot pink and orange. If you are going to work out or go to a sporting event this headband would work great. This goes great when my daughter goes to cheer. This is a twist head wrap and is sweat wicking with 360 degree stretch for a great snug fit. What is also great about this headband is reversible. My daughter loves wearing this when she goes to cheer. 

BelleSPORT Wide Headwrap - Black
The last product that we took a look at was their BelleSport wide head wrap black. I love this headband. This is a new stylish head band that will give you full coverage when your working out or working a high paced job. This also fits snug and does not pop of your head while wearing it. It also looks fabulous. 

Bellefix has amazing hair accessories for this season. These product are great for workout and sports. I know spring is coming and its a great time to get back into that workout routine. If you want to find more of these amazing products you can click the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...