Monday, March 15, 2021

Mother's Day MarieBelle

9pc Ganache Blue Box
Are you looking for something special to give mom for Mother's Day. I know one of the more popular gifts is candy. What mom doesn't like candy? I have a unique company that make the best truffles and that is MarieBelle. 

I took a look at their website and they have a variety of different options of truffles on their website. I also noticed different themes as well. 

I received a 9pc Ganache Blue Box. This is one of their signature MarieBell chocolates. When I checked this out that I did not that the pictures on the chocolates may be different on the chocolates. This is based on the change of availability. The flavors are presorted and not be changed. When I received their box of chocolates. The first thing that I noticed that it was in a nice blue gift box. It was tightly wrapped up with a ribbon and the presentation looked amazing. When I opened up this box and noticed the top of the chocolates were artfully arranged. Each box contains ganache combines with the finest single organ chocolates with eclectic ingredients and artisanal techniques. 

When trying a couple of these from this box they were delicious. They were rich with a great filling. It was very creamy and was amazing. I know that this box didn't last long because everyone wanted on. Everyone enjoyed the chocolates and said they were amazing you can check out MariBelle at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...