Monday, March 15, 2021

Safe Grate

Are you like me and always cute your fingers when you are grating something in the kitchen? I know that I knick my fingers every time I'm trying to grate cheese, carrots or whatever I'm grating in the kitchen. When I came across a product that will help guard your fingers while cutting or grating cheese. This will not only help you out it also can help kiddos that are helping in the kitchen.

The Safegrate grater hand guard is the finger friendly way to grate or slice food. This is a stainless steel finger guard that will help protect your hand and fingers while slicing or grating. This grater grip will hold onto what you are grating or slicing, so your fingers do not get in the way and cut. This product is even kid friendly. 


This tool is designed for easy gripping. What is nice that this design is made for anyone. Kids, adults, men, women you name it. This tool is great and not expensive and it will save your hands. This grater has firm grip tines that will hold what you need it to hold.

If you are like me and always knick your fingers or if your kiddos want to help. This tool is for you. I know that I'm always fearful that my daughter will knick her fingers. This is a great tool to have in the kitchen. If you want more information or want to know where you can purchase the Safe Grate check the link out below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...