Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Safe Hands Solo

Retail Pack - 20 pcs per box
Mother's Day is fast approaching and I know there are a lot of couple looking forward this day. I know that Valentine's Day is not going to be the same like past year, but their are options. When going out this year I have a product called Creative Essence that you may want to bring with you.

I know that I find myself bring a bottle of hand sanitizer with me. Although there are times that I forget to bring it with me because it takes up to much space in my purse. What if I told you that a company created an on-the-go hand sanitizer? 

What is amazing about these on-the-go hand sanitizer is that they are small and you can put them in your pocket. The best part is that they won't leak and get everywhere. When you need them the package is easy to open.  

Creative Essence is FDA licensed skin care and OTC drug manufacturer. This is extra strength 80% alcohol. This is stronger than most brands that are out on the market. They also focused on the skin care side. This product is infused with Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Which will leave your hands feeling silky smooth. 

I would definitely recommend snagging up a box of these individual packets of hand sanitizer. This is great to have in the car for on-the-go and even doctors appointments. I like having these when I go out. You never know when you may needs these. You can find Creative Essence and their products on the link below.


Safe Hands Solo



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...