Thursday, March 11, 2021

Spring Guide 2021 Karmela Cosmetics

Allure
Say goodbye to winter and say hello to spring. Spring is going to be here anytime and its time for a new look!. I know I always love to find new cosmetics and clothing for when springtime has arrived. Recently I was connected with a company called Karmela Cosmetics. They have all the lip colors that you need for the springtime. 

I was excited that I was able to give one of their lipsticks a try. When I was looking on their website I noticed variety. They had different collections and colors split up in different categories. If you wanted a red color it took you to what they had available. I like that option incase you don't want to spend a lot of time look at colors that aren't for you.

The color that I was able to check out was from their red collection. The name of the lipstick is called allure. The description of the color is: Strawberry red expressing the power and vitality of red and the love and light of coral. When you apply this lipstick you will only need one stroke. This lipstick is a high pigment, non drying and long lasting formula. This will keep your lip smooth and silky all day. What I like is when you apply this lipstick it goes on smooth and looks amazing. No touch ups needed. When you put this lipstick on you will not feel waited down or have to worry it smearing. 

If you are looking for a great new color for spring I would recommend this color. If your not a red kind of gal that is ok. They have a variety of different colors that you can choose from. They have nudes, pink, red and more. You can find more information and check out their lipsticks at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...