Thursday, April 1, 2021

My Pipers

When it comes to the Spring and Summer months, I'm always on the lookout with new clothing for my 10 year old daughter. I was recently introduced to a company called My Pipers. They offer a variety of different clothing products. My daughter was able to receive several pair of My Piper Shorts. 

My daughter received three pairs of My Piper shorts to try out. The first pair that we took a look at was their Shooting stars, constellations and wishes dot. This comes in navy blue boxer shorts. My daughter tried the shorts and she absolutely fell in love. She felt like se was outside camping. What is nice about these shorts that they are super soft to the touch. My daughter said they where very comfortable. They are 100% organic cotton. They are low rise stretchy elastic. What is unique about this short is there is no tag to bother you. This short is targeted to fit underneath your skirts and dresses. 

I know for my daughter she tends to be super energetic. I know that she has been told numerous of times to be careful when she wearing a skirt or dress. She tends to show what's is underneath. With these piper shorts they solve my problems and are very useful. 

The second pair of shorts that my daughter was able to try out was their bright neon beach balls bounce along our light gray boxer shorts. These are inspired by dreamy days of summer with their toes in the warm sand. My daughter thought this was a fun pair to wear. If you like the beach and these shorts are for you. They are super fun and comfy. 

The third pair that we took a look at was their Modern Lilac boxer shorts. These shorts are super adorable that have rainbows all over the shorts. The rainbows have all different colors and inspired by magic. This set was my daughters favorite because they were purple. They even had rainbows on them. She was very excited that she received this pair. 

I believe that all girls should have a pair of My Pipers. The reason why is if you're at school and wearing a dress it may cause a problem. I know my daughter loves wearing a dress and playing on the playground. Although it was hard due to showing everything off. Now My Pipers can help with that situation and help girls be able to do what ever they want at school. They are also soft and comfortable and breathable. I would highly recommend investing in a pair. You can find their website at the link below. 



.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...