Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Blinks Move38

If you are looking for a unique game for family game night. I have a new game that you will fall in love with. When I first heard about this game I felt a little overwhelmed, because I honestly have never seen a game like this before. It's Called Blinks Move38. This is a hands on tabletop game is something that you have never seen before. I was quite impressed with game system. 

We received Blinks by Move38 and this set came with 9 of the most popular Blinks games and everything that you need to start playing. All of these games play great with 9 blinks that come in this box. The different games that can be played rank from easy to difficult. 

What you will find in the box is 9 games. Astro and asteroid field rich with rare space or awaits you. You are able to collect enough to fill your cargo hold before your competition does. The second game is Darkball is Pong. This is when players put their timing to the test against a speedy disappearing all and each other. The third game is the Group Therapy. In this game it's your job to get these Blinks what they need most: extraverts wants neighbors, introverts need their space. It's focused frenzy for one or many. The fourth game is Heist. It's a crokinold for crooks. You will fling your Blinks at the vault in attempt to take the gold. The fifth game is Paintbrush and this is a deeply strategic game with pieces act as both brush and canvas. The sixth game is Puzzle 101. This challenges yourself or work with friends to solve and endless supply of self generating puzzles. They seventh game WHAM. This is a whack-a-mole at any scale and in any arrangement. This game can be for any amount of players. The eighth game is ZenFlow. Sometimes you need to relax and bliss out at your desk. You will be mesmerized by swirling colors and patterns as Blinks share their happiness. The last game is Widgets. This is a new game. You will need to roll dice, but don't have the space? Use the dice widget. Settle the score with a coin flip. Spin your wheel of fortune. You could even use these widgets to invent your own game.

I think this game system is very unique. This will bring a lot of fun to family game night. I also like that they do offer more games on their website that you can purchase. You can add tot he collected ton that you have at home. Once you play all the games you can always add more. It will never become boring. I also like how this game can get your kids attention and get them away from game systems and electronics. Less screen time. You can find this game and the add ons at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...