Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Keeva Anti-Wrinkle Cream



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I have alw
ays been eager to try new beauty products and I was excited when I was able to try Keeva 100% natural anti-wrinkle cream. This jar comes in 30g. This product was easy to order and arrived quickly in the mail thanks to prime. I would recommend when you take the product out of the box do not discard the box like I usually do. The jar does not have instruction, ingredients or ect. So having the box will come in handy.

When you open up the box you notice the jar. I like the jar and it prettier than majority of the beauty product jars out there. When you open up the jar you do notice a faint scent. I took a small out of the cream with my finger and applied to to my face and neck area. The cream is very smooth and rub into my skin quite well. I rubbed the cream in circular motions and it absorbed quickly and did not leave key skin feeling oily or greasy. It let of my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I do apply this product at night during my regime before bedtime.

I overall like this product. Personally for me it works. It also make my skin feel great and smooth. Not as dry as it has been. Overall I have seen some results that my skin has book looking better and I have received several compliments. I will definitely continue with this product and buy in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Sick and tired of wrinkled skin?
    The ChinUp Mask will help reduce the appearance of fat around the neck while hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete