Monday, September 21, 2015

Acne Mop

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Do you work out at the gym a lot or play a sport. Sometimes I do and let me tell you I hate when sweat runs down my forehead and it mixes with a dirt and my skin get yucky afterwards. There is time where I breakout from that. Well I am excited to let you know this product really helps out with that. Acne Mop headband and shoulder band helps you prevent that Acne after working out. 

When received both if you feel the package you can tell it moist. It also smells like mint when you take it out. It easy to put on and stays on without a fight. This product has oils like Aloe Vera, tree oil, clove and white tea to help prevent that annoying breakout from happening. I would recommend this product if you are playing sports or working out on a daily basis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...