Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Keeva Anti-Wrinkle Cream



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I have alw
ays been eager to try new beauty products and I was excited when I was able to try Keeva 100% natural anti-wrinkle cream. This jar comes in 30g. This product was easy to order and arrived quickly in the mail thanks to prime. I would recommend when you take the product out of the box do not discard the box like I usually do. The jar does not have instruction, ingredients or ect. So having the box will come in handy.

When you open up the box you notice the jar. I like the jar and it prettier than majority of the beauty product jars out there. When you open up the jar you do notice a faint scent. I took a small out of the cream with my finger and applied to to my face and neck area. The cream is very smooth and rub into my skin quite well. I rubbed the cream in circular motions and it absorbed quickly and did not leave key skin feeling oily or greasy. It let of my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I do apply this product at night during my regime before bedtime.

I overall like this product. Personally for me it works. It also make my skin feel great and smooth. Not as dry as it has been. Overall I have seen some results that my skin has book looking better and I have received several compliments. I will definitely continue with this product and buy in the future.

2 comments:


  1. So enemies of oxidants in your skin are acceptable, and an excellent enemy of oxidant containing natural face cream can supply a ton of enemies of oxidants on the off chance that it contains natural fixings like Phytessence Wakame. Soothing

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks. Best Facial Aesthetics Toorak service provider.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...