Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Organic Oral Care Health and Beauty 2020

I know oral care is very important in our daily lives. It's hard for me to decided which brand is the best for us and product is a good fit with our family. Finding the right kind of toothpaste and mouthwash can be a challenge. Recently I was introduced to a company Call ORL which stands for Organic Orl Care.

A little bit about their company: ORL Labs is innovating the oral care world with the creation and development of great-tasting organic and natural bases oral  care products.  Hallmarks of their products include achieving a perfect 7.0 pH, using the finest organic ingredients include xylitol. plant based  essential oils, vitamins and minerals, and offering CBD oil formulations.

When I was sent a package I wasn't sure what to expect. When we opened our box we noticed that these toothpaste and mouthwash did not look like your normal ones that you would find at the store. These came in glass bottles which were neat. They where pretty heavy. When we took the toothpaste and mouthwash out of the box we noticed that we had two flavors. The two flavors were Cinnamint and Fresh Mint. This mouthwash comes in 16.9 fl oz and the toothpaste comes in 4 oz bottle. 

The toothpaste tasted good while brushing my teeth. It wasn't to strong but just right. This toothpaste has a perfect 7.0 pH. This toothpaste helps whiten your teeth which is a plus. It helps fight plaque and tarter that is found on your teeth. I noticed that this toothpaste was better fighting that then my name brand one. One thing I also like it alcohol free and fluoride free and is plant based essential oils. This contains 100% organic xylitol. 

Next we received two mouthwashes in Cinamint and Fresh Mint. This  was pretty heavy when I took it out of the box. The mouthwash helps freshen your breath and helps fight plaque. This is also alcohol and fluoride free. This is also plant based essential oils. When I tried this mouthwash I was quite impressed. My mouth felt fresh for a long time after using this product. I also was a fan of the cinnamint. It tasted amazing and left a great feeling afterwards. These are great products to have on hand.

I know that your thinking that this is just mouthwash and toothpaste. There is a different between the store product and ORL products. Orl product have:

  • a perfect 7pH,
  • strengthens and restores tooth enamel
  • natural fresh mint flavored with beneficial essential oils including tea tree oils including tea tree, coconut and peppermint oils
  • effective, safe, and natural ingredients
  • no harsh chemicals
  • Naturally whitening formulations that taste great
  • mess free toothpaste pump
I'm glad that I found these products. I probably won't go back to store bough toothpaste and mouthwash. These products are amazing and they are better for you. I feel like I have healthier teeth because of ORL Labs. You can check their product out on their website.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

7 comments:

  1. For extraordinary Personal Care tips have a look on our profile hauteher cosmo tips Solution for natural beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. An office that is turbulent and chaotic may probably mean awful things for you and your family. Lake Forest Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conditions that include asthma, pulmonary disease, coronary failure, wound care, cystic fibrosis and diabetes would need expert management. You cannot just entrust your loved one to somebody who does not understand the nature of these diseases. kfc for diabetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a prophecy about Jesus being anointed with the Oil of Joy to become the future Messiah. In the New Testament, Jesus fulfills this prophecy when he quotes the prophet Isaiah, who states that God will Anoint the future Messiah (Jesus) with the Oil of Gladness Are delta 8 gummies good for pain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best way that parents can ensure that children have a health mouth is by getting them into good habits at an early age. As soon as teeth still arriving in a toddler’s mouth, parents should get them used to brushing their teeth, and as the child grows, this practice needs to be reinforced on a regular basis. By starting early with good dental health, they may be preventing problems in the future. https://www.egdentalmex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. But underlying the NIH's endorsement and qualified "legitimization" of acupuncture is a deeper issue that must come to light- the presupposition so ingrained in our society as to be almost invisible to all but the most discerning eyes. where can i buy dexedrine online

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you pay a visit to a dental clinic, you obviously expect them to provide top-notch care and professional services. dentalhubantalya.com

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...