Friday, May 8, 2020

Flight Fillow Camping Guide 2020



What is a flight fillow you may ask? I had no idea when I first heard about this product. When I found out I thought it was an amazing idea. The Flight Fillow is a sleeve that is very silky soft and how to use this is you use your own sweater or hoodie and turn it into a pillow. How amazing is that. You can adjust the hoodie to make it as comfortable as you want it. 

What are the benefits of a flight pillow you may ask? Well the Flight Fillow can fold up and be put in your backpack or pocket. This would be great for camping. I know when we go camping it hard to fit everything in your car. Also I know I hate taking fillow camping because they get dirty and hard to clean. With the flight pillow you can throw it in the wash and it's all clean. 

What I like about this product is that you just use your sweatshirt or hoodie. If you like your fillow soft you can adjust it to be soft. If you want it to be hard you can adjust it to be hard. The flight fillow that we received was a silver coloring. When you lay it out the Flight Fillow is 6 inches in width and 12 inches in length. This is definitely a must have when you are camping. It takes less space when your packing and easier to clean. You don't have to worry about cleaning your pillows when you go home. Just put your hoodie and Fillow Flight in the wash. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...