Saturday, February 22, 2020

Brightly Pals Review

StArY - Rainbow EditionMy daughter is always looking for the most creative toys out on the market. My daughter was excited when she was recently introduced to Brightly Pals. My daughter is obsessed with unicorns and when she saw Brightly Pals offered an unicorn that lit up she was excited. 
Brightly Pals is a new U.S. toy company that is creating unique and imaginative products. Their goal is to create a one of a kind toy that'll be first of it kind. Right now Brightly offers two cuddly toys named StArY and OrBiT. Which one is a unicorn and the other is a dragon. 

When my daughter received her unicorn she was stoked. When we sat down to learn more about her unicorn we were amazed to learn that her unicorn was handmade. It was also motion sensing. Her unicorn horn would light up that would be the motion sensing. 

My daughter sometimes has a hard night sleeping at night. When my daughter figured out that it had a light up horn she immediately wanted to sleep with the unicorn. My daughter wanted to bring her unicorn everywhere she went. Her unicorn immediately became her best friend and became her safety net. It brought her joy. I caught her in the car talking to her unicorn. There were times that her unicorn would have to come and join dinner and had to eat dinner with us. Her unicorn was not just a stuff animal it became her friend. 

OrBiTAt night she would tell us that she was going to have a sleepover with her new unicorn. My daughter would tell her unicorn stories and then snuggle with her unicorn at night. Her new friend was her safe place. When she needed some light in the middle of the night her new friend allowed her to have that light that she needed in her room. 

Overall we were extremely happy with Brightly Pals. My daughter fell in love with her unicorn. I knew that this creation would be a hit for her, but I did not know that it would be her new best friend. It goes everywhere with her and it has become her safety net at age nine. 

I would definitely go and check out their dragon and unicorn at their website







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...