Saturday, May 2, 2020

Brackitz Stem Toys

If you're looking for something fun and educational to do with your kids while your staying at home. I would recommend checking out Brackitz. Brackitz is a unique toy that you build and create different objects with. What I like about Brackitz is that it is an open-ended toy where you can make and create anything that you want. They're so many different options and possibility that will give your kids hours of playtime. 

About Brackitz is that you can build from simple to complex, small scale to larger than life, gravity-defying, and 3D structures. Brackitz is award winning family construction toys put real-life art, math, science, architectural and engineering principals into play. 

We received their Mini STEAM Center 204 piece set. What I liked about this set that it came in a nice tote container. This will help keep all the pieces of set together. It also will help keep it organized. The plus of this set is I can take it with me for my in homes at work. The pieces in the set are dishwasher safe and easily be disinfected. This is All in one STEAM learning solution.

What comes in this set you may ask? It comes with Classic Inventor Planks and Connectors. With planks and connectors this can allow kids to build windmills, animals, dragons and even dinosaurs. This set also has Gears and Sprockets and this helps promote kids to experiment and learn about scientific method. You will also find Pulleys in this kit. This will help bring the engineer out in your child. This will help promote mechanical advantage and simple machine. Last but not least you will find drivers in this kit. You will find wheels and axels in this set. You will learn about motion and how fast you can get your creation to go.

This set would be great during quarantine at this time. STEM activities are the best when your kiddos are at home. It will promote hours of curiosity with project based activities while boosting skills in Science, Technology, Art, Engineering and Math. There are other sets that you can add to this set or you may want a different set and that is ok. You can find this set and other sets on their website. 




    Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Holiday Gift Guide

    When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...