Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Nomander Water Bottle Spring Guide 2020

nomader collapsible water bottle with carry strap
My son and my dad goes camping every year. There are times when they also go out with a church group and they hiking and other outside activities. I know there are times where they need to pack a water bottle in their bag but sometimes space is and issue. They can only take what they can fit in their backpacks.

When I heard about the Nomander this was the perfect solution for my dad and son. This product can fold up for your travel needs. I choose the blue one, but there is other colors to choose from. The picture on the left has a slider in the middle. If you slide it up on the top it will then be able to fold up. 

This water bottle is BPA free. This was easy for my son to use. When he tried it out he was impressed that it was sturdy and durable. It didn't leak at all which was pretty impressive. What my son like about this water bottle is that it wide enough to put ice in the mouth of the water bottle. This water bottle is heat safe and freezable. My son showed everyone his water bottle and showed them how it worked. He was able to his water bottle himself and able to pack it away on his own. This is a great water bottle to bring with you on the go and camping. You can find more about Nomander on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about Water Bottles It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...