Friday, May 29, 2020

Tweexy



I know it been crazy the past few weeks. I know this upcoming Mother's Day I want a manicure. I know that I will have to have one at home because everything is closed. Tweexy is a company that offers nail polish holders and and nail files. This would go perfect with other manicures for Mother's Day.

My daughter thought this was amazing. She is at the stage when she starting to want to paint her nails and have mani days at home. Before she used this product she would always struggle finding a place to put her nail polish bottle. With Tweexy nail polish holder it is easier for to paint her nails. It fit on your finger securely. It fits just right on your fingers. Then you put the polish bottle in the middle of this holder and it will hold majority of nail polish bottles. I would recommend testing your nail polish before trying to paint your nails. 

The next product that we took a look at is their blue glass nail file. This glass nail file is made in the Czech Republic from genuine Czech Etched Float Glass and the best quality. There is a feature a unique fine to medium grit double sided etched filing surface which allows you to file your nails with a lighter touch and any direction. I usually don't use nail files due to finding that they damage my nails or I just don't like the feeling. This nail file was gentle and smoothed my nail out in no time. I would highly recommend this nail file. It is one of my favorites. I also like how it has a case to protect it from. I was impressed. 

These two products would go perfect for our Mother daughter manicure. That is what we are planning for on our Mother's Day. We are planning a spa day with my daughter and I. We are definitely going to be using these products. Head over to Tweexy and find these two product over there. They also offer a variety of different colors.  

















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...