Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Lux Blox

I know I have been on the look out for amazing STEM toys that your children  play with at home. What if I told you that I found a amazing company that offer a STEM toy that is unique fun and hasn't been done yet? Lux Blox is is a block that curve, bend, and move without limits. Michael and Heather Acerra made a block system that you can build almost anything that your imagination can come up with. 

The main kit that we took a look at was their Steam Primer Kit. This kit contains 111 pieces including : 75 squares consisting of red, yellow, and royal blue, 20 white trigons, 5 trigon wheels, 4 square wheels, 5 lux axles, and 2 7 inch rubber bands. This set is intended to construct on piece at a time. This set is right up my son ally. He loves building and constructing things. He always fidgeting. I remember when he was four he tried to build a robot. He is definitely my engineer in the family. If your child like engineering then this the Steam Primer Kit is for you. This is a STEM toy it has the arts of science, technology, engineering, art and math all in this toy. When my son started messing around building with this set he wondered how the pieces would go together. He said they went together quite easily and he did't have to struggle putting the pieces together. That he said it was easy and he said building with the pieces were quite easy and he enjoyed building with this. He looked at the website and he wanted to build the vehicle that was shown in the picture and he came quite close he was determined. He spent hours putting the pieces together and having fun. 

The next set that we took a look at was their Fidget Flexers. I know that both of my children suffer from anxiety. They usually need something to fidget with to calm down their anxiety and what better than Fidget Flexers. This is a unique idea where your children can build their own fidget toy. This kit is recommend for kids age 6 and up. This kit contains 30 pieces. This kit is easy to put together and comes with yellow and purples. There are similar kits that you can choose from. This is a great toy that you can build that will help you fidget. You can potentially add more pieces to this creation. 

What I like about Lux Blox is that there is a variety of different products available to choose from. I do believe that they can be compatible to build a bigger project if you choose to. I also like how they're easy to put together and it teaches them how to be engineers. I would recommend checking their website out for more information. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...