Thursday, June 4, 2020

My Bougie Bottle

When it comes to going to work I always wish that I had a water bottle/ thermos that worked for me. The one thing that drives me nuts with my previous thermos is that I could never fit ice cubes inside. Or when it came to warm drinks they would never stay warm. That was the problem until I found My Bougie Bottle. 

We were excited that we received their Tropical Range Flirty Flamingo. When we opened up to see our Bougie Bottle it had a protective bag over it to keep it safe. The design on the bottle was breathtaking. You can use this bottle all year around.

This Flamingo is a 360 degree covered graphic. The flamingo goes about half way around the bottle. This is a durable and scratch resistant bottle. I remember on my other bottles that it would have a condensation, but this bottle is free from any condensation. 

What I love about this bottle is that you can use their ice cube try they offer to get a nice refreshing cold drink of water. This tray freezes ice diagonally and will fit in your water bottle which is pretty amazing. I know that I would always get frustrated when I wanted to bring cold water, but there was no way that I could until now. This bougie can keep you water cold up to 24 hours. There also is a flip n sip straw that is on the top. 

If you are looking to have a warm beverage this bottle is also for you. This Bougie Bottle has a double walled insulation that will keep your warm drink hot for 12 hours. Which is nice because life happens and you never know exactly when your going to drink your tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. It won't get cold on you. 

What I like about this Bougie Bottle is that is safe to have in the car. There are times that I'm on the go and it hard to drink for a thermos because you have to screw the lid off. With the Bougie Bottle you don't have to do that to get a drink. It more safer when your driving in the car. Which is a great feature to have especially for me. If you want to learn more about the Bougie Bottle. Learn more about their website below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...