Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Banish Skincare


I know when I was a teen/young adult I had insecurities when it comes to my skin. I noticed that I was getting a lot more acne and I didn't like going out in public at times due to that. During those times I didn't have a beauty regime but I did go through products left and right. I always would try to find that special product that would help me fight my acne. I really gave up for awhile. Then it was getting worse and that's when I took time out to learn about a healthy beauty regime that would actually help with my insecurities. 
banish vitamin c creme 50 ml
Banish is a company that offers a variety of skincare products that will help you take care of your skin. We were lucky that we were able to take a look at their Vitamin C Cream. This Vitamin C Cream is a match for Oily skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin. I have sensitive skin so this product is a great match for myself. I know I have to be super careful when it comes to a beauty routine due to breaking out with some products. If you have a similar situation like mine. I would always recommend doing test patches before using the product fully. A problem that I do suffer from times is dark marks and red marks from acne. This can help reduce appearance of dark marks. This also can help firm the skin after using. What I noticed after using this Vitamin Cream that my skin was smoother and the tone of my skin looked healthier. 

When applying it I used a small amount of cream. What I noticed about this cream that it's very light weight. I used a circular motion to rub the cream into my skin. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave a filmy, heavy or greasy residue. Which is a plus for me when I'm applying and kind of skincare product. What amazes me is that this Vitamin C Cream can work for any type of skin product and give amazing results. This help hydrated your skin and also has 20% Vitamin C to reverse skin damage. 

This is a perfect product to add to your beauty care routine. You will find no parabens, no sulfates, no dyes, no fragrance, no silicones, or mineral oil. This is vegan and cruelty free. I would check this amazing product and check out their other products on their website below







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...