Tuesday, July 21, 2020

GoHydrate


Are you looking for a fun way to keep hydrated? I know sometimes its hard for me to drink plain water. It super hard for me where after I drink one or two glasses I'm done. I always have to have some kind of flavor in my water. 

I connected with a company called GoHydrate and we received one of their variety pack to give a try. They also offer separate packs of flavors that you prefer. 

This powder helps with electrolytes for hydration. This is a perfect product for me when I suffer from kidney stones. This helps me keep hydrated and push the liquids. This also has Vitamin D for strong and healthy bones. There are several different flavors that come in this variety pack. This contains Fruit Punch, Grape, Kiwi Strawberry, Lemon Citrus, Orange. This has no zero sugar, non gmo, all natural flavors, and gluten free. 

What I like about these packets that they are great for on the go. These are simple to use all you have to do is open up the stick and pour it into 16-20oz of water and drink. This has no unnecessary calories or chemicals like other drink do. 

I'm a huge fan of GoHydrate and they taste amazing. My favorite kiwi strawberry. These are easy to make and mix to taste amazing. I love how these can go with you on the go. When I'm working and I'm traveling I also get thirsty and I can bring these with me and fill out my water bottle or get water at the store instead of getting unhealthy beverages through the drive thru. I would highly recommend this product for someone who is on the go like me. You can find their website below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...