Sunday, July 5, 2020

Birthday Gift For Her

Are you trying to find that special Birthday Gift for her? Well I know that it can be difficult at times trying to find that special gift. Recently I was connected to a company called Nebttl and they offer a variety of tumblers and wine tumblers. I will be frank with you and let you know that I never heard of wine tumblers before. Although it intrigued me and I had to learn more about them. I do like wine so I had to check what this was all about.

50th Birthday Gifts Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler with Lid | OnebttlThey offer a variety of different tumblers and wine tumblers. We received a wine tumbler that was pinkish and it said Cheers 50 years. Although I'm not 50 yet it would make a great gift for someone who is turning fifty and that likes wine.

What I like about this tumbler that its unique for starters. I have never seen a tumbler that was a wine glass, but boy do I like it. This is a great gift for anyone who is turning 50. This is a 12 oz wine tumbler that is made of BPA free 18/8 (304) stainless steel, eco friendly and non toxic. What is cool about this it is double wall insulated that can keeps drinks cold for 9 hours and hot for 3 hours. If you check the lid out which is pretty interesting. It is spill proof which nice if you accident and it doesn't make a mess. The lid itself is transparent and seals tightly with a rubber seal gasket. It comes with a straw which is nice. They also include a gift box and a special greeting card inside which is special . I like how they provide everything that you need.  The important thing that you have to remember is when you clean your tumbler that you don't put it in the dishwasher. This tumbler must be hand washed. 

I would recommend this gift for someones birthday. They have a wide variety of  tumblers to choose from. Also I like how they offer a card and a gift box for your gift. It a special touch for sure. If you want to check out this product and other product check out their website. 



  • Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Holiday Gift Guide

    When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...