Monday, July 6, 2020

Ducalm Skincare

When it comes to health and beauty it very important to have your beauty routine each day. Finding the right beauty products that fit your routine is a must have. When I found new beauty product that fit into my routine. I love sharing new beauty product that I find.

Recently I was introduced to a beauty company called Ducalm Skincare. They offer a variety of health and beauty items that are a must have. We received two of their products to take a look at and they were their Cleansing Kit and Ducalm Skincare Walk out Clean. 

 first product that we took a look at was their Ducalm m Skincare Active Recovery for Your Skin. This box contains 12 individually wrapped body clothes. There is a time where we wake up late in the morning and in a rush. I remember one time I slept through my alarm and needed to be to work in 15 minutes. I wish that I had one of these body clothes on hand. These clothes are made with thick and luxurious shower wipe part of your natural skincare routine. These clothes are designed to replace your shower or give you a quick refresh when needed. These clothes are unscented, paraben, alcohol, sulfate, and phthalate free shower wipe is a gentle but effective cleanse on the go. This clothes soothes, recovers and cleanse your face and body post work out on the go. This has marshmallow root extract, Aloe, Oat and Cucumber extracts. I love the concept of these clothes. I love the idea of being able to put this in my gym bag or purse for on the go. You never know when you may need one and these will come in handy.

The next product that we received was their Cleansing Kit. When I saw this kit my first thoughts it would make a great travel kit when I'm on the go. This is a double cleanse, makeup remover and facial cleanser kit. What comes in the kit is one 6g Multitastic Cleanser and 1 oz Multi Poretastic Botanic Pore Refiner and Make up Remover. This cleansing set is your new go to for a gentle, non-toxic, effective cleanser. This helps your refine pores and the makeup remover gets rid of excess dirt and makeup. This kit is very simple to use.  The first step is to apply 4 pumps to a cotton ball and wipe away dirt and make up. Then wet the face afterwards. Step 2 After you wet the face massage the skin with cleansing stick in small circles creating a milky texture. Then splash water over face to cleanse or use a wet washcloth. This works wonders. I love that it comes in a small case and I can bring it anywhere with me. 

These products are amazing and I would recommend getting them for on the go. I love that the wipes were individually wrapped where you can throw it in your gym bag or purse. It's there when or if you need it. It also makes you feel refreshed after activities. I also love the Cleansing kit and that you can bring it with you when you travel and on the go. You can find these product and other products on their website.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...