Sunday, July 5, 2020

Soakees

image42
I know in these time it has been hard. Our normal routines have been changed. I know there are time I wish I can go soak my feet and have a pedicure, but times right now that can't happen.

What is the next best thing? I found a company that is called Soakeess and it feels like you brought the spa home to you. I know there has been times where I try to soak my feet at home and it's not successful. What I mean by that is I have to either fill a small basin or tub with water to soak my feet and try not to make a mess. When I think about creating a mess I just end up not doing it. 

What are Soakees you may ask? Well Soakees is a easy slip on and tine foot soaking boots. What is nice about these boots that you can use them anywhere and anytime. Which is very nice and it doesn't make a mess. This boot is constructed of sturdy pliable medical grade vinyl Soakees can be used of feet from size 4-13. How this works is that the boots only require 2-3 cups of water per foot. What is also nice that when you buy the boots it comes with ready to use salts and on the package of the salts has directions. 

When I put this Soakee Boot on all I had to do is slide it on and pour in the warm water. I filled up the boot until it reached my ankle. Then there is a ribbed nylon that I tie around and secure it. I soak them about 20 mins and boy did they feel amazing afterwards. 

When your done using them you take your foot out one at a time of course. Then gather both Soakkees in one hand and take them to the sink. After taking them to the sink dump out the water 1-2 pounds. Then pat dry or use a hot air dryer. Them fold them up and put away.

I like having this on hand. You can actually use Soakees more than one way. You can make yourself feel like your at the spa or if you sprain, twisted ankle or hairline crack or any sport injury. Soakees can help make those issues have a little relief and a good soak may help it. I would recommend checking their website out down below for more information.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...