Monday, July 6, 2020

Endless Games Has Got You Korner’d


Are you looking for another game to add to your amazing game night collection? Well I have a new game that was just released recently by Endless Games!! This game was recently released on May 5, 2020. This game is called Has Got You Korner'd.

If you like puzzle challenge game than this game will be up your alley. What I like about this new game is that it fast paced challenge. Which I like because sometimes when game are slow and take for every I personally get bored. This game is recommend for 
1-6 players and for ages 8 and up. This game has a simple design but deceptive in execution.

What comes in this game is a two sided board and 36 individual, two sided tiles. Players choose to play the color block grid or animals pattern. Tiles are divided evenly among the players and the game will begin. When the first player matches all their tiles correctly on the board will win. 


This game makes you think which I like. It keep my kids and myself occupied and constantly thinking. I know that I personally like puzzles and this is what this game is all about. This game is a puzzle because there is only one match for each tile on the board grid. It gets challenging when the came proceeds when you have to match your tile on the board after other players. When you play this game their are times when you see the pattern and sometimes you don't.

This game is a lot fun and my kids enjoyed it when we were stuck at home. This game would make a great game for family game night. This was a easier game to understand and play. You can find this game Endless Games. 

 
 
 
 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...